1.05.2009

All I want for my Birthday is a Rocket Launcher and one Round...


Right now this is my fantasy... the image at the right is, in my mind right now, my car. (Actually it's from a special effects website) But I'd really like to substitute my car, and push the button or however they detonated it. KABOOM!!

The estimate for my car repair is $450. Distributor cracked...filled all available crevices with gas (so I guess I'm lucky it didn't start burning with me IN it).

So... I'll have maybe half that by the end of the month. Since I don't use, or even HAVE, credit cards, it will sit at the repair lot gathering dust until I can scrounge up the balance. It wouldn't be quite so bad if I weren't in a 'one-horse town' with nothing much here and no bus-line to get to where there ARE places to get what I'll need throughout the month. Feh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, unexpected repair bills are the pits.

    ReplyDelete